Client Engagement Coordinator/Engagement Support (m/f/d) Tax Consulting - Global Employer Services
Global Employer Services (GES) is the name of the area at Deloitte that advises and supports our clients in all matters relating to international employee assignments. Our engagement coordinators in the area of GES work hand in hand with our specialists (e.g. from the areas of taxes, immigration or social security) to manage large assignment programs and international workforce structures of our clients. We continue to develop our processes in close, cross-divisional and international cooperation and, together with our specialist teams, introduce new solutions for the management of assignment programs.
For our teams at the locations Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf and Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement.
Exciting tasks await you
- You support with the coordination and supervision and work closely together with the respective engagement managers of the different workstreams (e.g. Tax Compliance, Immigration, International Social Security) for the holistic support of our client engagement programs
- You support the exchange of relevant information in our international network and are in regular contact with our colleagues in our international shared service centers
- You work closely and in trusting cooperation with various teams
- You are the main contact person in the team for the internal data bases and are responsible for them being up-to-date
- You participate regularly in workshops and training for further development and the exchange with colleagues from different departments also helps you to improve
In this you are a specialist
- Completed vocational training as a (foreign language) secretary, office clerk or a career changer with commercial experience
- Good English skills in international correspondence (read and understand e-mails and processes)
- First experience with MS Office tools (e.g. Word, as well as Excel and PowerPoint)
- Good communication and organizational skills as well as structured work
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.