Senior Data Engineer (m/f/x)
Do you want to support the Consulting – Products & Assets Team in combining Human Intelligence (us) and Artificial Intelligence (software)? At Deloitte Products we develop and run several innovative commercial software products which are used by clients all over the world.
We are looking for a (senior) full stack developer to join our Trufa development team. Trufa is an advanced analytics solution powered by AI that provides insights about business optimization opportunities – fast and precise.
Standorte: Frankfurt (Main), Berlin, Mannheim und Dusseldorf.
- Leadership : Technical leadership in data engineering, data architecture, and data analytics is part of your daily business within a highly motivated, agile team.
- Software Development : The development and improvement of the current software architecture, emphasizing data quality and timeliness, scalability, and extensibility is also part of your position.
- Engineering : Furthermore you produce scalable, reliable code and engineering solutions that help automate repetitive data management tasks.
- Collaboration: You work with business analysts, product owners and software development engineers to develop, implement, and validate business logics, KPIs, statistical analyses, data profiling, prediction, forecasting, clustering, and machine learning algorithms.
- Monitoring : Keeping track of industry best practices and trends for tools and methods, drive innovation and take advantage of process and system improvement opportunities are additional responsibilities of yours.
- Experience in data engineering , software architecture, and analytics with a commercial software product (5+ years)
- Experience with complex data modeling , ETL design, and using large databases in a business environment as well as profound understanding and experience with Big Data technologies like Apache Spark and PySpark.
- Advanced experience with languages like Python and SQL and advanced knowledge of relational databases (preferably SAP HANA) and data management (Airflow)
- Experience with Cloud Services (e.g. EC2, S3, EMR, Redshift), modern cloud architecture (e.g. Docker, k8s), and platforms (e.g. Databricks) as well as experience with SAP ERP data and business processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English is a must, German a plus); Proven interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with technical teams
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.