Student/Intern - Cloud Transformation (m/f/x)
We enable our clients to find the right balance in the field of cloud transformation between technology, organisation and people and thus realise the maximum potential of products and services, cost reduction, scalability and sustainability of the relevant business models. We consult our clients on their individual cloud journey, from strategy to agile implementation methods.
Our teams support, design, modernise and implement cloud services and act in reliable partnership on the journey to the digital future. To be more specific, we support our clients with the implementation of their digitalisation strategies with current areas of focus such as connected car, IoT, Industry 4.0, digitalisation, automation as well as streaming analytics and cognitive computing.
Für unsere Teams an den Standorten Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Hanover und Munich suchen wir engagierte Verstärkung.
If you so require and have an interesting topic, feel free to write your final paper at our company!
Exciting tasks await you
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Supporting the consultants in carrying out demanding cloud projects
- Independent research & analysis activities
- Supporting the development of solution concepts
- Supporting client interviews and workshops
- Helping with the production of studies
- Helping with the development of software solutions, including requirements analysis, design, implementation and testing
Your skill set
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working as well as understanding of complex problems and issues
- First programming skills in an object-oriented or functional language
- Familiarity with clean code and version control
- Basic knowledge of databases and REST APIs
- Interest in technically challenging and ever-changing issues
- Familiar with agile working methods
- Excellent course of study at a leading university in the field of (business) informatics
- Good (B2) German and very good English skills
- You are at least in your 5th semester
- Moderate willingness to travel (occasional journeys to client meetings)
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.