Senior Consultant Cyber Cloud Security (m/f/x)
You want to contribute to a secure digital transformation in the Cyber & Strategic Risk - Cyber area? Our global experts team supports customers with technical and strategic expertise in all relevant aspects of cyber security: from the design of secure business processes and the use of innovative technologies to the implementation of training and awareness campaigns. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as Senior Consultant Cyber Cloud Security (m/f/x).
Locations: Frankfurt (Main), Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Mannheim, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Munich and Nuremberg.
As a Senior Consultant Cyber Cloud Security (m/f/x), you support our clients in their cloud transformation journey by analyzing the cloud threat landscape, deriving cloud security strategies, and designing measures to support organizations in their cloud security challenges.
- Advisory: Advise our clients on secure design, implementation, and operation of cloud solutions, communicate results and present project achievements to project stakeholders.
- Analysis: Review implemented technical cyber cloud security architectures, solutions, and processes; consult our customers on improving security posture.
- Design: Design cloud architectures, solutions, and processes for secure landing zones, cloud authentication, cloud security incident and risk management, et al.
- Leadership: Gather and demonstrate first leadership skills by supporting your colleagues in their technical and professional development; take over first project management tasks.
- Sales: Support the continuous development of cyber cloud security offerings; support sales processes incl. proposal creation and sales pitches.
- Degree in cyber security, (business) informatics, engineering, natural sciences, business administration, or equivalent; project experience with common cyber cloud security standards
- Min. 2 years’ experience in conceptual design of solutions related to at least one of these cloud security domains: governance & compliance, monitoring, architecture, cryptography, et al.
- Solid technical knowledge in at least one market-leading cloud platform, ideally proven by architecture or security-related certifications of cloud service providers
- Advanced communication skills and experience in presenting project achievements to internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent language skills both in German (C1) and English, both written and spoken
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich im Bereich Risk Advisory erwartet
Auf Risiko – das klingt erst einmal negativ, kann jedoch mit der richtigen Strategie durchaus Positives bewirken. Mit deiner Hilfe können Unternehmen Risiken minimieren und so die Wertschöpfung maximieren. In unseren drei Bereichen Accounting & Internal Controls, Cyber & Strategic Risk und Regulatory & Legal Support erwarten dich diverse Aufgabenbereiche und ein dynamisches, schnell wachsendes Team!