Senior Consultant (m/f/o) Cyber Cloud
In business risk advisory, we support our clients with the identification and prevention of potential risks in all business units. In doing so, we consider financial, technological and business risks to ensure corporate success in the long term.
In the field of cyber & strategic risk, you support our clients with the strategic further development and with the optimisation and implementation of IT security and security technologies. Furthermore, you work in all sectors within the context of evaluation and control of risk factors and crisis situations which could jeopardise the market position and the strategy of companies and public bodies in the long term.
We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Frankfurt (Main), Berlin, Hamburg, Magdeburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover, Munich and Nuremburg sites.
Exciting tasks await you
- Analysing the cyber threat landscape and derivation of cyber security strategies
- Transformation and further development of security organisations with regard to new challenges, technologies and working methods (e.g. managed services, agile, DevSecOps)
- Consulting on secure design, implementation and operation of cloud- and container-based solutions as well as related CI/CD environments
- Review, improvement and implementation of the information security management systems (ISMS) according to ISO 27001
- Design of cyber security solutions, e.g. for the identity & access management (IAM), security incident and event management (SIEM), data leakage prevention (DLP)
- Derivation and handling of cyber security requirements and recommendations for action according to regulatory requirements, e.g. for financial service providers
- Analysis of implemented technical cyber security and cloud architectures based on common standards and best practices
- Performance of project management tasks
Your skill set
- Successfully completed degree in cyber security, (business) informatics or engineering and natural sciences
- Several years of hands-on experience with at least one market-leading cloud platform, ideally with existing certifications of the manufacturers
- Knowledge of common cyber and security standards (such as ISO 2700x, NIST, CSA, etc.) and typical weak points as well as protective measures in the cloud security environment
- First provable experiences in project management, ideally with corresponding certifications
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good English and German skills
- Confidence, initiative, mobility, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices ? Please click here.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.