Bid Manager / Pursuit Lead, Pursuit Center of Excellence (m/f/x)
In the Consulting Office, you want to make sure that our business can provide the best service to our customers? The Pursuit Center of Excellence (PCOE) maximizes Deloitte Consulting’s chances of winning the most important, strategic tenders by combining discipline, creativity, and strategy throughout the entire pursuit cycle. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: als Bid Manager / Pursuit Lead (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
As a Bid Manager / Pursuit Lead (m/f/x) we will count on you to manage colleagues from around the globe, tracking and driving activities, meeting challenges using hands-on problem-solving skills, arranging & facilitating key workshops (on-site, hybrid, virtual) to drive and maintain momentum.
- Guidance: As a permanent member of our interdisciplinary sales team, you help pursuit teams navigate complex tendering requirements.
- Management : Support the development of a differentiated pursuit strategy and develop a goal-oriented pursuit plan and manage it in an active and goal-oriented manner
- Execution : You coordinate quality, risk and leadership reviews, ensure regular pursuit team alignment calls, monitor the development of pricing models and handle new requirements and plan changes with confidence
- Enablement: Your pro-active and service-oriented performance enables the pursuit team to fully focus on the right solution and the optimal approach.
- At least 7 years of professional experience as a bid/proposal manager for large-scale transformation projects (SAP, Salesforce, Workday, etc.) in global companies/consulting firms
- University degree or a comparable qualified education preferred
- A team builder with excellent communication and leadership skills, you instill a positive team atmosphere, take responsibility, and resolve conflicts confidently and objectively
- Even under time and success pressure you are proactive and goal-oriented to deliver the highest quality standards
- Business fluent German and English skills to optimally support our international teams and pursuits at all management levels
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working,part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits i ncluding bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.