Business Intelligence Developer Backend (Inhouse) (m/f/x)
Do you want to promote the digitalization of business processes in the area of Corporate Functions - Deloitte Technology? Our team drives innovation, develops interdisciplinary digital services and provides state-of-the-art IT. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Business Intelligence Developer Backend (Inhouse) (m/f/x).
As a Business Intelligence Developer Backend (Inhouse) (m/f/x), you ensure functioning BI solutions and smooth workflows for your colleagues. You will use the latest technologies and have a wide range of creative freedom.
- Reporting Platform: You support the operation, maintenance and further development.
- Implementation: You will create and implement data models.
- Process optimization: Supervision and optimization of processing and deployment will be your responsibility.
- Open team culture: You collaborate to develop best practises for testability, maintainability, and scalability.
- Technology: you provide active technical support for the implementation of deployable technologies in Azure.
- Administration: You will be responsible for a share of the support tasks for administration of Azure services to the applications.
- Successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in (business) computer science, industrial engineering, mathematics or physics, or equivalent training
- Good knowledge of agile methods (e.g. Scrum) as well as development tools (e.g. Git, Tabular Editor, Visula Studio)) are available
- Very good SQL and DAX knowledge
Very good knowledge
in building ETL routes with MS SSIS or Azure Data Factory
Certifications in the area of Azure (e.g. Azure Developer, DevOps Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect) are an advantage
- Administration of servers with regard to release updates of Power BI Report Server.
- Practical knowledge with Continuous Integration and Deployment (e.g. git, Azure DevOps, etc.), in the use of PowerShell as well as cloud deployment models (especially public, private, hybrid)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.