Endpoint Security Lead Analyst (m/f/x)
Do you want to promote the digitization of business processes in Corporate Functions - Deloitte Technology? Our team drives innovation forward, develops interdisciplinary digital services and provides IT that is technologically state of the art. Secure our success and make the difference with us: as Endpoint Security Lead Analyst (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Cologne, Dresden, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mannheim, Munich, Nuremburg, Stuttgart.
The Lead Security Analyst will be responsible for managing various Endpoint Security Platforms deployed across all Deloitte Member Firms around the globe.
- Operational tasks: Supporting the operational activities associated with our Endpoint Security Platforms (including security policy configuration and exception management)
- Change Control Processes: Ensuring that they run as performant as possible and that all change requests are accurately implemented following standard change control processes and timelines
- Configurations: As a Lead Security Analyst, your responsibility will be to ensure that any configurations and exceptions are in-line with Deloitte’s Risk Acceptance Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 4 years of relevant security experience in support and / or operations, including system management and administration for mid to large size organization
- Good understanding of malware family, attack vector, vulnerability, threat and outbreak containment (using Software like CrowdStrike, Avecto / Beyond Trust, Symantec DLP, Symantec Web Security, NetSkope is a plus
- A motivated self-starter able to work independently without direct supervision and the ability to create, manage and maintain endpoint protection security policies in a large, complex environment
- Understanding of Active Directory, RBAC , least privilege, incident response and security operations is a plus
- Experience with scripting tool and programing language such as PowerShell, Python, VB is a plus
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.