(Senior) Manager IT Strategy/ Infrastructure & Connectivity (m/f/x)
Do you want to support customers in implementing their strategy with innovative technologies in the field of Consulting – Technology Strategy and Transformation? Our team designs and manages digital transformation programs that make companies more agile in the long term. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as IT Strategy Senior Manager (m/f/x).
You will assist our clients in formulating their vision, target architectures and transformation roadmap for technology that supports their business strategies by providing technical and advanced business advice.
- Hands-on-Project Management: you have leadership responsibility on client's project and are able to lead a team in an agile manner while dealing with the administrative requirements.
- Specialization : you are an experienced specialist in several areas of IoT and able to provide a specialist support for our clients from various industries.
- Analyse : you are able to assess the current state of the client infrastructure and provide a business plan in regards to the desired development by planning, designing and optimizing IT target architectures and operating models.
- Performance : you have the know-how and support activities on network and technology delivery engagements, while helping our clients execute on their connectivity IT infrastructure strategy.
- Development : you support the continued growth of our business through contributing to development of our propositions and marketing, training, client proposals, communications and recruitment activities.
- Very good university degree (B / M) in Business Administration, Business Informatics, or Industrial Engineering or similar degree
- You have hands-on experience in planning, designing and optimizing infrastructure operating models on the basis of IT and business requirements
- Direct experience in leading project teams and engaging across technical teams, wider business stakeholders and/or clients, exhibiting effective written and verbal communication
- Subject Expert Matter in more than one of the following areas: SD-WAN / 5G / Network Optimization / SASE / Zero Trust / Cloud & DC Strategy / Mac Strategy / O365 / Infrastructure for OT / Infrastructure Sustainability
- Fluency in English , German or any other language is a plus
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.