(Senior) Manager - Strategic Change and Organization Transformation (m/f/d)
In the Organization Transformation Team, we combine expert knowledge in the areas of change management, communication and enablement with a good dose of affinity and curiosity for new technologies. We help our customers to make digital transformations comprehensible and tangible for their employees and organization, to analyze the different aspects of change and to implement the appropriate measures together. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as (Senior) Manager - Strategic Change and Organization Transformation (m/f/d).
For our teams at the locations Berlin, Hamburg, Hannover, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt und Munich we are looking for dedicated reinforcement
Exciting tasks await you
- Support in the end-to-end acquisition of new customer projects (e.g. preparation of content and commercial offers, participation in customer presentations, etc.)
- Assumption of project or workstream responsibility across all phases of a project: From offer, to analysis, planning, conception and to implementation
- Direct client relationship building at the senior level
- Holistic analysis and innovative design of organizational models in the context of strategic realignments or digital transformation or M&A projects, among others
- Further development of technical content and consulting tools of our organization design and/or Change management service offerings
- Assumption of an active role in the further development of our team, e.g. taking the role of counselor for more junior employees
- Supporting recruiting activities (e.g. conducting interviews with applicants)
In this you are a specialist
- At least 5 years of professional experience, (co-)responsible for acquisition, project development and project execution at a leading consulting firm or in a line/staff function related to organizational design
- Project management or sub-project management experience in solution conception, implementation planning, and support of changes in the organizational structure and process organization
- Sound knowledge of key concepts and methods in the context of organizational design and development and/or change management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Motivation and self-drive
- Willingness to learn and grow as part of a young and motivated team
- Ability and passion to work in a team
- Fluent German and English
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting Team.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.