Product Manager (m/f/d) - Experience Design & Mobile
Digital is changing everything. We are more interconnected, more informed, more interactive. This change opens more opportunities but also poses risks. Brands that want to thrive in this new world therefore need a cutting edge - a partner that breaks down and unifies the traditional silos of strategy, creativity and technology. And that's where we come in.
You will be joining a cross-functional product team which faces the new and evolving challenges of our clients. You will have autonomy in how you approach and solve these challenges across a wide range of digital product touchpoints (website, shop, app, business application, etc.) in the B2C, B2B and B2E context.
Locations: Berlin, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg and Munich.
- Product discovery skills – Understand our client’s customers, run sprints, hold workshops and do whatever is necessary to build the right product for the right problem
- Take ownership – Own, prioritize and shape the backlog, roadmap and vision of a product based on business requirements, user insights & feedback, technical requirements, risk, data and other factors.
- Focus on lean solutions – better not more. Prioritize, test assumptions, identify and focus on the real problem
- Collaborate and connect closely with cross-functional teams spanning across departments (e.g. UX/UI Design, Frontend Dev, Mobile Dev, Brand & Communication, Research) and become the go-to sparring partner within a project setup
- Represent and manage stakeholders – be the advocate of our client’s customer and be a key problem solver who ensures that the right features and priorities are being worked on
- 3+ years of experience in product management, with a solid understanding of mobile technology and design
- You are passionate about products and stay on top of what’s happening in the product world
- You make smart decisions, you know when process and structure make things easier and when they get in the way
- You may not be able to code, but you understand how technology works and all the challenges therein
- You have a team player mentality, willingness to perform, resilience, flexibility and a talent for improvisation, even in stressful situations
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.