Senior Backend Developer (dotnet/SQL Server) The Garage (m/f/x)
Do you want to support the Consulting – Products & Assets Team in combining Human Intelligence (us) and Artificial Intelligence (software)? At Deloitte Products we develop and run several innovative commercial software products which are used by clients all over the world. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Senior Backend Developer (dotnet / SQL Server) (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Dusseldorf and Munich.
As Senior Backend Developer (m/f/x) you help us growing the success of our software product by taking ownership for the brand new user interface. By implementing new features and continuously evolving the codebase you ensure that we add value to existing clients and attract new ones.
- Architecture: Become proficient with the existing architecture including new backend and legacy code. Gain a high-level understanding of the underlying business logic
- Diagnose: Analyse and fix bugs in the codebase, taking into account potential variation between client-specific implementations and customized features
- Collaboration: align requirements with product owners and clients, write/contribute corresponding user stories and present/implement potential solutions
- Leadership: Assign work to junior team members, guide and review their work and teach them best practices
- Agility: Be comfortable working in an agile team setting using scrum methodology and take ownership of development tasks
- Excellent knowledge of dotnet (currently using 6) and T-SQL. Experienced with the following: aspnet core mvc, EF core, dapper, serilog, dependency injection, unit tests, SQL Server 2016+
- Good understanding of clean code, SOLID principles and a love for writing clear, concise and scalable code
- Willingness to work with legacy code , including complex SQL procedures and VB.net code
- Basic understanding of azure cloud technologies and devops
- Excellent english - fluent German would be a plus. Willingness to travel is not required
What you can expect from us
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.