Senior Consultant CxO Academy (m/f/x)
In the Consulting Office do you want to contribute to ensuring that our business can take care of our customers in the best possible way? Our teams support consultants strategically and operationally, e.g. in the use of resources, controlling or quality and risk management. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Senior Consultant CxO Academy (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
As a Senior Consultant CxO Academy (m/f/x) you will be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of a German CxO Academy and ongoing network across our CxO Programs - supporting our clients and our lead partners to building strong relationships.
- Project Management : You support the end-to-end project management and the design of the Next Generation Academy, leveraging other global Academies and offerings
- Networking : Liaising with Deloitte account teams in positioning the Next Generation Academy to clients is also part of your job
- Variety of tasks : Furthermore, you support in marketing the Next Generation CxO Academy to the firm and clients and work with CxO Program stakeholders, building strong relationships to coordinate programs and activities
- Marketing & Communication : Supporting on-site and virtual Academy session with senior clients and external speakers and creating program content, communication and marketing materials is another responsibility of yours
- Client Follow-Up : Partnering up with the business in driving client follow-up is completing your job description
- Excellent bachelor´s or master´s degree in business administration, economics, business administration and engineering, business informatics or mathematics
- Passion and interest in the CFO and/ or CIO agenda and client challenges
- Sound project management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and high attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written in German/ English), driver mentality and pro-active team player
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.