Senior Consultant (m/f/d) Human Capital in M&A Transactions
In the Organization Transformation Team, we combine expert knowledge in the areas of change management, communication and enablement with a good dose of affinity and curiosity for new technologies. We help our customers to make digital transformations comprehensible and tangible for their employees and organization, to analyze the different aspects of change and to implement the appropriate measures together.
Locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
- Be part of re-shaping HR processes and policies in areas such as Compensation & Benefits, Leadership and Talent, Performance Management
- Support client in their Organization Re-design, Change Management and Culture Transformation
- Advise our clients in re-structuring their HR Function in the context of a Merger / Divestiture
- Project management in a management consultancy
- Solution-oriented approach to consulting projects with constantly changing requirements
- Basic knowledge across Human Capital Management processes, systems and policies
- Flexibility and ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Team orientation, comfort working in a global and diverse team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere