(Senior) Consultant - Human Capital Organization Design (m/f/d)
In the Talent Group Strategic Change & Organization Transformation, part of our Human Capital Offering, we combine experience in the areas of organizational design, organization transformation, strategic and cultural change management, together with transversal businesses and industries understanding. We help our clients with strategic matters such as re-thinking their organizations structures to become super-responsive; driving large-scale transformation; shaping their company cultures to be future-ready. We work often in international context and with cross-functional teams, on short as well as long-term assignments. To enable our success, we use data and insights to inform better ways of working together. We are a diverse team, with multiple nationalities and a wide range of background. For our German-wide team we are looking for additional resources at Senior Consultant level with interest in Organization Design. As a junior member of our team, you will support to deliver organization strategy, organization design, and organization transition support for industry leading clients. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: as (Senior) Consultant - Human Capital Organization Transformation (m/f/d).
Locations: Berlin, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
- Work as part of a team at the client's site (or virtually) on, among other things, designing and implementing organizational assessments, advising on optimal organizational structures and mobilizing and engaging executives and employees
- Apply state-of-the-art analytical and visualization tools to assess the impact of varying design and decision solutions
- Support the process of identifying, assigning and implementing decision making authority and responsibility to both individuals (decision rights) and groups (governance)
- Support the design of roles and role descriptions
- Content support in the creation of proposals for our customers and responsibility for defined work packages
- Engagement in our market offering team Organization Design for the new and further development of our services with the goal of keeping them at best-in-class level
- Work closely with colleagues across the Human Capital Practice to develop the best solutions for our clients
- Some experience with the topic of Organization Design in theory or in praxis
- Excellent university transcript
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Being well organized and structured
- High sense of responsibility towards team members and coaching of colleagues: A team player
- Very good and convincing presentation and facilitation skills
- Very flexible thinking under new conditions and comfortable with uncertainty
- Fluent English and German
- Willingness to travel
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.