(Senior) Manager Cloud Strategy & Architecture - Business/Financial Case (m/f/x)
Do you want to leverage the full power of the cloud for our clients in Consulting – Cloud Transformation & System Engineering? Our teams guide businesses on their cloud journeys, from strategizing to developing and integrating high-performing, future-proof applications, as well as transforming major IT divisions into agile entities, moving complex IT landscapes to the cloud, and operating innovative software services.
Locations: Dusseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
As (Senior) Manager Cloud Strategy & Architecture (m/f/x), you will be responsible for identifying and driving new business and collaboration opportunities, leading with your expertise in client projects and contributing to our team and community.
- Cloud Business Case : Develop business cases around the use of cloud for our clients based on their requirements and guide them on their journey.
- Cloud Target Picture : Translate business objectives into a cloud target picture resulting in roadmap with clear deliverables.
- Cloud Cost Analysis : Identify core cost drivers in our cloud usage of our clients and define a roadmap to optimize spending while fostering innovation.
- Community : Step up and make your contribution to our internal community and help us connect with other individuals and organizations, e.g. by actively taking part in conferences or meetups.
- Good bachelor’s or master’s degree , or Austrian HTL degree, ideally with a strong focus on IT, such as (business) informatics, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education / training / experience
- Excellent knowledge on developing cloud business cases and FinOps , with a strong focus on financial impact assessment
- Deep know-how on cloud cost management especially budgeting, forecasting and optimization (ideally using e.g. FinOps or AWS CFM), and solid understanding of cost and effort with cloud migration patterns (6 Rs), operation and maintenance
- Demonstrated work experience , (3 years or more) in planning / managing / steering datacenter to cloud migration projects with AWS, Azure or GCP
- Innovative mindset with team driven attitude , ability to effectively communicate with CxO suite, open to travel as well as excellent German and English, both written and spoken
- Real responsibility for personal task packages within our projects, which you complete independently
- Personal mentor on your team who offers you help and advice and supports you with their extensive expertise
- An international, opportunity-filled environment which offers you unique insights into working at the world’s biggest audit and consulting firm
- Work-life balance in an innovative corporate environment with plenty to offer, including health days, staff events, and lots more
- Cross-departmental networking within the Deloitte Student Network, with exclusive presentations and regular dialog at intern meetups
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.