(Senior) Manager Innovation and Ventures - Consulting (m/f/x)
Do you want to support Consulting – Innovation Ventures by helping clients define, validate, and realize new business models? Our team develops innovative strategies, new digital business models and sustainable ventures.
Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as (Senior) Manager Innovation & Ventures
Locations: Berlin, Hamburg und München.
As a (Senior) Manager you will be leading diverse teams to identify, validate, and build new businesses for our clients; develop the team through mentoring, coaching, and training; and create new business for the Innovation and Ventures offering.
- New markets: Lead teams to identify new markets and business opportunities for our clients, and develop business plans, competitor analyses and financial business cases for new digital ventures and businesses.
- Development : Drive the development of top management documents and deliverables to synthesize results; develop and lead client workshops and top-management level meetings.
- New Products: Turn concepts into reality by bringing new products to market or scaling the business; take on interim management responsibilities in new ventures and prepare the venture for a sustainable transfer
- Accounts and clients: Create new business for Deloitte Innovation and Ventures through new accounts, the development of lasting client relationships and the expansion of existing ones; and create thought leadership and points of views within your subject matter.
- Leadership: Develop the Deloitte Innovation and Ventures team through coaching, training, and mentorship; and take leadership to develop the Talent Group across internal initiatives such as recruiting and training
- 6+ years of experience in strategy/management consulting and/or high-pressure start-ups and/or corporate (digital) strategy or innovation plus a degree from a top university with exceptional academic records
- Track record in strategy development , business planning and visioning, financial planning, and building and scaling new businesses paired with proven leadership qualities and profound experience in project and engagement management
- Passion and expertise within the field of innovation, digitalization, and technology-enabled business models - expert subject matter expertise in one or several specific areas are welcomed (e.g. specific industry or technology domain)
- Strong ability to professionally engage and communicate with senior stakeholders from interdisciplinary backgrounds
- Willingness to travel; proficiency in English, both written and verbal (German is a valuable plus); excellent MS Office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.