Solution Developer | The Garage (m/f/x)
As part of our global "products and assets strategy", Deloitte Germany has developed its own software solution for lease accounting in accordance with international accounting law and implemented it at numerous well-known companies in Germany and worldwide. The software is distributed, maintained and further developed by an interdisciplinary team.
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Munich.
Exciting tasks await you
- Analysis, design, programming and implementation of customized solutions based on an existing framework.
- Take over responsibility and shape the future of our software and product organization.
- Play an important role as technical expert and counterpart for our consultants and domain specialists in the project team.
- Work in a multidisciplinary, supportive team in an agile and modern working environment.
- Based on your strengths and skills you can take over different roles in our team.
In this you are a specialist
- Very successfully completed Bachelor or Master’s degree in a degree program with a strong IT connection, such as (business) computer science, mathematics or physics, or equivalent training/experience.
You have practical experience in at least one of the following topics:
- Database development (ideally: Microsoft SQL Server)
- Object-oriented programming (ideally: C#/VB.Net)
- Azure DevOps (ideally: also Windows Server and PowerShell)
- You are a team player and enjoy working in international teams.
- You have analytical and structured thinking skills to solve complex tasks.
- You are interested in supporting and developing our software solution in the long term.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience in (hybrid) agile software development
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Experience in front-end web development and common frameworks (ideally: Angular).
- Requirements Engineering
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.