Solution Engineer DevOps - IT Consulting (m/f/x)
Do you want to leverage the full power of the cloud for our clients in Consulting – Cloud Transformation & System Engineering? Our teams guide businesses on their cloud journeys, from strategizing to developing and integrating high-performing, future-proof applications, as well as transforming major IT divisions into agile entities, moving complex IT landscapes to the cloud, and operating innovative software services. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as a Solution Engineer DevOps (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin and Leipzig.
As a Solution Engineer DevOps (m/f/x), you support our agile IT transformation and software delivery projects by building state-of-the-art solutions from start to production. You contribute your own specialist ideas in a team, passing on best practice benefits to internal teams and clients.
- Varying responsibilities: You will work on optimizing the delivery lifecycle and automating processes, from pipelines & toolchains to operational aspects like observability, et al.
- System design: Design and realize concepts for CI/CD, operations with SRE, containerizing applications for microservices, infrastructure as code and more.
- Implementation: Bring new processes to life, support the transition from ITIL to DevOps, and implement IT services.
- Team spirit: Do your part by developing our services and contributing ideas and areas of focus, e.g. by active participation in conferences or meetups.
- Good bachelor’s or master’s , or Austrian HTL degree, ideally with a strong focus on IT, such as (business) informatics, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Experience in software development, CI/CD processes and tools, modern IT infrastructure, and operation of IT systems
- Analytical and structured mind capable of responding to complex client queries, enjoy working in international teams, and willing to travel occasionally
- Very good German (C2) and English , both written and spoken
- Exciting tasks in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues, who are already keen for your input
- Good general conditions with attractive salary and many additional benefits, e.g. company smartphone, bicycle leasing and corporate benefits
- Work-life balance with mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, employee events, well-being offers such as health days, partnerships with fitness providers, and our family service that supports you with challenges in your personal life
- Excellent further education in online and offline seminars and during professional qualification programs, for example agile and DevOps bootcamps or certifications in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.