Assistant Stabstelle Consulting (m/f/x)
In the Consulting Office do you want to contribute to ensuring that our business can take care of our customers in the best possible way? Our teams support consultants strategically and operationally, e.g. in the use of resources, controlling or quality and risk management. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Assistant CxO Academy (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
As an assistant (m/f/x) you will be responsible for supporting the management and delivery of a German CxO Academy and ongoing network across our CxO Programs - supporting our clients and our lead partners to building strong relationships.
- Project Management : In your team you support the end-to-end project management and the design of the Academy, leveraging other global Academies and offerings.
- Event Management : You organize multi-day events and virtuall meetings with senior exectuives and coordinate all internal and external activities e.g. location, catering, networking activities and act as an interface to the stakeholders.
- Marketing & Communication : Creating program content, communications, and marketing materials are further responsibilities of yours.
- Administration : Administrative tasks such as participant management, maintenance of participant data, data validation as well as documentation are also part of your position.
- Controlling : Your responsibilities include invoice management and budget controlling.
- Completed commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor´s degree in business administration, economics or comparable
- Sound event management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) and high attention to detail
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written in German/ English)
- High degree of independence , driver mentality and pro-active team player
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.