Analyst/Consultant - Cloud Transformation (m/f/x) - Your entry in Consulting
Do you want to leverage the full power of the cloud for our clients in Consulting – Cloud Transformation & System Engineering? Our teams guide businesses on their cloud journeys, from strategizing to developing and integrating high-performing, future-proof applications, as well as transforming major IT divisions into agile entities, moving complex IT landscapes to the cloud, and operating innovative software services. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as an Analyst / Consultant (m/f/x).
Locations: Dusseldorf, Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
As an Analyst / Consultant (m/f/x), you will be part of our innovative team, further developing our IT transformation and digitalization projects from start to go-live and contributing your own ideas and areas of focus.
- Target architecture: Analyze existing IT landscapes and develop technical target visions.
- Strategy: Help to shape IT strategies and operating concepts, particularly for the comprehensive use of cloud-based technologies and solutions.
- Cutting-edge cloud tech: Implement cloud-native technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure) and analyze requirements for modernization and integration projects.
- IT projects and workshops: Plan, manage and deliver our IT projects and moderate workshop sessions on strategy, innovation, cloud or other topics.
- Good bachelor’s or master’s , or Austrian HTL degree, ideally with a strong focus on IT, such as (business) informatics, mathematics or physics, or equivalent education/training/experience
- First hands-on experience in IT during your studies/internship in programming, databases, APIs, cloud technologies, operating systems or agile methodologies
- A motivated individual interested in IT consultancy, technically stimulating and ever-changing digitalization challenges
- Confident and self-assured communicator and presenter, a team player, proactive, structured, with acute empathy for the needs of our clients
- Very good German (C2) and English , both written and spoken
- Exciting tasks in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues, who are already keen for your input
- Good general conditions with attractive salary and many additional benefits, e. g. company smartphone, bicycle leasing and corporate benefits
- Work-life balance with mobile working, part-time hours, EU remote working, sabbaticals, employee events, well-being offers such as health days, partnerships with fitness providers, and our family service that supports you with challenges in your personal life
- Excellent further education in online and offline seminars and during professional qualification programs, for example agile and DevOps bootcamps or certifications in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.