Intern Deloitte aiStudio Frontend Development (m/f/d)
Do you want to support clients in the area of Risk Advisory - Digital Risk with secure digitalisation and the successful use of agile methods? Our team continuously provides clients with new and established services to reduce digital risks and covers a diverse range of services. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as als Intern (m/f/d).
Location: Frankfurt (Main).
As an intern (m/f/d) in the aiStudio, you will support our customers with promising solutions in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI), with which we differentiate ourselves from our competitors on the market.
- Consulting: You support the requirements of our internal and external customers and the implementation of business logic in mock-ups with tools like Figma.
- Design: Your tasks include the design and development of graphical user interfaces for cloud-based AI applications.
- Planning: You are a key role in the design of interactive workshops in the field of artificial intelligence / machine learning.
- Teamwork: You enjoy working in a dynamic environment with cross-functional project teams in an agile environment.
- Support in the creation of marketing content for aiStudio applications.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, with excellent English skills.
- Attention to detail, execution of instructions, and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, as well as strong teamwork skills, initiative, reliability, resilience and a positive attitude
- Real responsibility for personal task packages within our projects, which you complete independently
- Personal mentor on your team who offers you help and advice and supports you with their extensive expertise
- An international, opportunity-filled environment which offers you unique insights into working at the world’s biggest audit and consulting firm
- Work-life balance in an innovative corporate environment with plenty to offer, including health days, staff events, and lots more
- Cross-departmental networking within the Deloitte Student Network, with exclusive presentations and regular dialog at intern meetups
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
As an intern, you will ideally be available for a period of (at least) 4 months as of September 2022.
The employment should be at least part-time (20h/week), preferably full-time (40h/week).
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.