(Senior) B2B Consultant - Salesforce B2B Commerce (m/f/x)
In our Digital Commerce team, we help companies to define and implement expandable and scalable B2B digital commerce solutions to meet changing customer expectations. Our focus is always on a holistic approach, from strategy and conception to the implementation of state-of-the-art standard solutions - or completely individual digital commerce platforms with focus on Salesforce B2B Commerce Lightning. Please note most of our clients are based in Germany.
Standorte: Berlin, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt und Munich.
- Analyze, Conceptualize, Plan and Deliver intricate business solution requirements and translate them into technical designs, while creating technical solution concepts based on customer requirements, including support in estimating costs and advising customers on all technical issues
- First customer contact in the project team for all technical questions, fundamental part of the leadership team of a project or program together with the project manager and solution architect
- Lead and support pursuits and practice development initiatives and collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in ecommerce’s newest and future solutions, while supporting in the acquisition and creation of offers with a focus on Salesforce B2B commerce
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and closely cooperate/coordinate with Nearshoring development teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a leading university or technical college in the fields of computer science or comparable courses
- Several years of experience in consulting / systems integration at a leading consulting company, a digital agency and/or a leading industrial company
of B2B Commerce platform capabilities and customer value propositions, including:
- Understanding of E2E technical architectures, integration patterns and security, ideally on a Salesforce platform and experience with Agile, Waterfall, and Hybrid implementation methodologies
- Hands on knowledge in solutioning and developing on the Salesforce B2B Commerce platform (B2B LE and/or B2B on Classic), working experience in LWC framework and development of integrations for Salesforce-based applications
- Follow established Salesforce/Cloudcraze development standards and best practices & develop proof of concepts (POCs) as needed during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- Proven ability to work creatively, analytically in a problem-solving environment and sense the needs of our clients combined with a desire to prove excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proficiency in German (or willingness to learn) and English, (spoken and written)
- Creative with strong quality awareness , sociability, team player, organizational strength, commitment, willingness to travel
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.