(Senior) Business Consultant - Salesforce B2B Commerce (m/f/d)
In our Digital Commerce team, we help companies to define and implement expandable and scalable B2B digital commerce solutions to meet changing customer expectations. Our focus is always on a holistic approach, from strategy and conception to the implementation of state-of-the-art standard solutions - or completely individual digital commerce platforms with focus on SF B2B Commerce Lightning. Please note most of our clients are based in Germany. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: as (Senior) Business Consultant Salesforce B2B Commerce (m/f/x).
Standorte: Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg und Munich.
- Analyze, Conceptualize, Plan and Deliver projects and solutions on SF B2B Commerce Lightning (requirements management) and create technical solution concepts based on customer requirements, supporting in estimating costs and advising customers on all technical issues
- First customer contact in the project team for all technical questions, fundamental part of the leadership team of a project or program together with the project manager and solution architect
- Lead and support pursuits and practice development initiatives and collaborate on innovative solutions to support the future of the practice
- Develop your knowledge of and gain project experience in ecommerce’s newest and future solutions, while supporting in the acquisition and creation of offers with a focus on SF B2B commerce
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and closely cooperate/coordinate with Nearshoring development teams
- Very good degree in computer science/media informatics/business informatics or similar, from a leading university or technical college
- Several years of experience as a business analyst in a digital area —SF B2B commerce— or at a leading consulting company, a digital agency and/or leading industrial company developing/implementing (technical) solutions for digital issues
of SF B2B Commerce (Service Layers, Logic Layers, Data Layers), data models, customizations & extensions, LWC frameworks and hands on
SF B2B Commerce Business / Functional experience including:
- Knowledge of Lightning extension points, configuration vs. customization tasks, Lightning Data Model and OOTB Capabilities
- Understanding of integrations for Salesforce-based applications/improvements, established Salesforce B2B Commerce Lightning development standards and best practices
- Cross industry exposure and development of proof of concepts (POCs) as needed during design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
- End to End Order Management lifecycle and Agile Methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proficiency in German (or willingness to learn) and English, (spoken and written)
- Creative with strong quality awareness , sociability, team player, organizational strength, commitment, willingness to travel
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working,part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits i ncluding bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.