Mac Support Engineer / Apple Devices Specialist (m/f/x)
Do you want to support customers in implementing their strategy with innovative technologies in the field of Consulting – Technology Strategy and Transformation? Our team designs and manages digital transformation programs that make companies more agile in the long term. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Mac Support Engineer / Apple Devices Specialist (m/f/x).
Standorte: Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt und Munich.
As a Mac Support Engineer (m/f/x) you are advising IoT & IT_Architecture clients in their usage of Apple products – to enhance their performance. You are responsible for all their Apple devices as well as the underlying EMM tool and the related support of middleware.
- Lead and support: Manage self-service portals and continuously monitor the quality of the platform, while supporting clients by resolving and documenting tickets and requests.
- Hands On: Deploy, configure and support EMM tool of choice (JAMF/Intune) and create automation scripts (Bash, Python, etc.) to address business needs for automation.
- Make the magic happen: Performing Application Packaging; Develop and deploy Policies and configuration profiles.
- Drive the change: Evaluate new configurations, customizations, tools and implement OS configuration changes.
- Track: Monitor the quality of the platform to ensure highest possible end user satisfaction ratings.
- Diploma/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good knowledge of modern EMM tools with focus on JAMF, JAMF Connect, JAMF Composer and their integrations with 3rd party tools; Apple/Jamf certification and Apple Certified Professional preferred
- At least 2 years’ experience in Apple devices support
- IoT & IT_Architecture (Expertise z.B. Software Engineering, …)
- Proven ability to drive standardization and transformation in a composite global organization
- Willigness to occasionally travel, fluent in English and German at a business level and a team player with strong self-confidence
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.