(Senior) Consultant HR IT Architecture - Workday / Human Capital (m/f/d)
Do you want to advise leading companies in the field of Consulting—HR Transformation in the reorganization and development of HR? Our team points the way for the leading companies of tomorrow with unparalleled HR strategy expertise and excellent HR tech know-how. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as (Senior) Consultant HR IT Architecture - Workday (m/f/d)
Standorte: Walldorf, Berlin, Dresden, Hamburg, Leipzig, Mannheim, Nürnberg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover und Munich.
As a (Senior) Consultant Workday (m/f/d), you support clients in defining strategic alignments, develop cutting-edge technology strategies, and support operations of HR management cloud Workday.
- Consultation : You will support and advise leading companies in selecting and implementing HR software solutions.
- Implementation : You will analyze requirements, design workshops, and implement Workday for our clients—where quality is your daily motto!
- Specialization : You have the opportunity to specialize in various Workday focus areas (e.g. reporting, integration, data, etc.).
- Expertise : You expand your know-how in agile working methods, HR IT concepts, and project management.
- Support : You will assist our clients in an advisory capacity for architecture and interface concepts.
- University degree , preferably with a focus on computer science, business informatics, or similar
- Experience in (HR) IT in an international corporate environment or at a consulting company is preferred
- (First) HR IT project experience and/or a Workday certification, plus knowledge of solutions like SAP HCM and Oracle HCM is an advantage
- Analytical , team player, willingness to travel, proficient in MS Office in a consulting context
- Good German (B2) and very good English , both written and spoken
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.