Senior Consultant - Cloud Strategy & Architecture (m/f/x)
We enable our clients to find the right balance in the field of cloud transformation between technology, organisation and people and thus realise the maximum potential of products and services, cost reduction, scalability and sustainability of the relevant business models. We consult our clients on their individual cloud journey, from strategy to agile implementation methods. Our teams support, design, modernise and implement cloud services and act in reliable partnership on the journey to the digital future. To be more specific, we support our clients with the implementation of their digitalisation strategies with current areas of focus such as connected car, IoT, Industry 4.0, digitalisation, automation as well as streaming analytics and cognitive computing.
We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Munich sites.
Exciting tasks await you
- Analysis and assessment of existing IT infrastructures with regard to their migration and transformation capability in cloud environments
- Support in IT strategy consulting, particularly for the comprehensive use of cloud-based technologies and solutions
- Development and planning of IT security concepts for comprehensive cloud solutions
- Planning, design and optimisation of cloud-based IT target architectures and operating models
- Consulting our clients on cloud governance and on measures to achieve conformity with stipulated framework conditions (Compliance)
- Designing, planning and supporting migration and transformation projects
- Preparation of professional analyses and documentations on digitalisation topics
- Specialist leadership responsibility in client projects (subproject management)
- Participation in agile project teams
Your skill set
- You have more than 2 years of professional experience in IT consulting or the industry on topics surrounding digital transformation in the field of IT infrastructure and cloud services
- First hands-on experience in the development of IT strategies
- Hands-on experience in planning, designing and optimising cloud and infrastructure operating models on the basis of IT and business requirements
- First skills in the handling of requirements for comprehensive IT infrastructure modernisations and the integration of cloud solutions
- Hands-on experience in planning and implementing cloud and/or data centre migrations
- Excellent technical understanding of modern IT architectures to provide and use cloud solutions based on different supply and service models
- Knowledge of the cloud market and the possibilities and performance features of market-leading cloud service providers
- Certifications in the field of cloud technologies and solutions are desirable
- Your very good written and spoken German (at least C1) and English skills complement your profile
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices ? Please click here.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.