Senior Front-end Engineer (Angular) The Garage (m/f/x)
Do you want to support the Consulting – Products & Assets Team in combining Human Intelligence (us) and Artificial Intelligence (software)? At Deloitte Products we develop and run several innovative commercial software products which are used by clients all over the world. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Senior Front-end Engineer (Angular) (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Dusseldorf and Munich.
As Senior Front-end Engineer (m/f/x) you help us growing the success of our software product by taking ownership for the brand new user interface. By implementing new features and continuously evolving the codebase you ensure that we add value to existing clients and attract new ones.
- Ownership: As Senior Front-end Engineer you take ownership for developing, extending and maintaining the brand new user interface of our software solution.
- Collaboration: You align requirements with product owners and clients, write/contribute to corresponding user stories and present/implement potential solutions.
- Leadership: lead by example, assign work to junior team members, guide them, review their work, drive their development and teach them best practices.
- Development: keep up to date with the latest Angular developments/releases. You continuously evolve our solution by applying best practices, making use of new features and updating the Angular version to new releases.
- Agility: work in a distributed agile team using scrum methodology and commit yourself long-term to our product.
- Clean code enthusiast and driven by the passion to write clear, concise and scalable code
- Experience in designing responsive web applications , using Angular Material and with Angular theming. You have experience with unit testing and E2E/component testing with Cypress
- Open to learn new technologies / broaden you skill set and take on additional challenges in CI/CD or backend development. Experience Azure DevOps and/or C#/SQL is a plus but not required
- Fluent English - fluent German would be a plus but is not mandatory
What you can expect from us
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, a company smartphone for private use, and flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours and EU remote working)
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.