Senior Consultant (m/f/o) for Software Asset and Cloud Cost Management
In business risk advisory, we support our clients with the identification and prevention of potential risks in all business units. In doing so, we consider financial, technological and business risks to ensure corporate success in the long term.
In the digital risk team, you set the course for providing our clients with established services via domestic and foreign delivery centres efficiently and continuously. We specialise in solutions that combine technological know-how, risk management expertise and sector-specific knowledge. This means you help design a new and future-oriented Deloitte business unit right from the start.
We are looking for motivated staff to join our teams at the Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Leipzig, Dusseldorf and Munich sites.
Exciting tasks await you
- Independent software asset management (SAM) as well as cloud cost optimisation and FinOps projects and responsibility for subprojects and managed services
- Specification of requirements for SAM-related systems and software, e.g. to collect data through software and cloud use
- Analysis of complex datasets by means of modern methods (such as data mining) and tools
- Interpretation of analysed results and target group-oriented presentation (e.g. management summary in Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Design and implementation of optimisations measures for the processes in operational software asset management and cloud management
- Drawing up statements on the risk (e.g. regarding unlicensed software use) and on cost-effectiveness (e.g. regarding unused software licences or cloud products)
- Presentation of work results to the clients
Your skill set
- Successfully completed degree in (business) informatics, industrial engineering or similar, ideally with focus on IT strategy
- Experience with the use of database technologies and programming and/or script languages (e.g. Microsoft SQL, PowerShell) and the options for data evaluation and visualisation (e.g. by means of Tableau)
- Knowledge of the principles of agile working methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Strong expertise in technology and keen interest in business matters
- Affinity for licensing terms of various software vendors in software asset management and knowledge of contractual and billing terms of the cloud providers or SaaS software vendors
- Analytical thinking paired with independent way of working
- Excellent team spirit and keenness to participate in national and international consulting projects
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in German and English
What you can expect from us
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
You are more interested in a career in our Austrian offices ? Please click here.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich im Bereich Risk Advisory erwartet
Auf Risiko – das klingt erst einmal negativ, kann jedoch mit der richtigen Strategie durchaus Positives bewirken. Mit deiner Hilfe können Unternehmen Risiken minimieren und so die Wertschöpfung maximieren. In unseren drei Bereichen Accounting & Internal Controls, Cyber & Strategic Risk und Regulatory & Legal Support erwarten dich diverse Aufgabenbereiche und ein dynamisches, schnell wachsendes Team!