BI Developer SAP BW4 / HANA (Inhouse) (m/f/x)
Do you want to promote the digitalization of business processes in Corporate Functions - Deloitte Technology? Our team drives innovation, develops interdisciplinary digital services and provides state-of-the-art IT. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as BI Developer SAP BW4 / HANA (Inhouse) (m/f/x).
As BI Developer SAP BW4 / HANA (m/f/x), you will ensure that BI solutions work, using the latest technologies and with a wide range of creative freedom.
- Responsibility: You will support the conception, data modeling, realization and implementation of new data flows and models as the basis for new reporting and analysis dashboards.
- Optimization: You will develop and implement proposals for performance optimization.
- Migration: You support the migration from SAP BW Netweaver to SAP BW4 / HANA.
- Monitoring: You are responsible for monitoring the daily process chain processing together with the team.
- System integration: You are actively involved in the integration of SLT for communication with other system landscapes.
- Completed studies with a focus on information technology
- At least two years of professional experience in SAP BW4 / HANA
- Team player as well as real data lover who would like to advance the topics of digitalization, analytics or artificial intelligence together with us
- Experience with SQL queries
- German and English very good in spoken and written as well as willingness to travel
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.