IT Solution Designer/Solution Architect (Inhouse) (m/f/x)
Do you want to boost the digital transformation of our business as part of Corporate Functions – Deloitte Technology? Our team drives innovation, develops digital services across the entire technology stack and ensures that our IT is always state of the art. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as IT Solution Designer / Solution Architect (Inhouse) (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Dresden, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Hanover, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mannheim, Munich, Nuremburg and Stuttgart.
As IT Solution Designer / Solution Architect (Inhouse) (m/f/x) you work across all layers of IT to ensure new solutions, IT assets and services are introduced sustainably and securely - thereby driving the digital transformation of our businesses.
- Design: You create the architecture for our digital services - looking at hosting, network, user access, data retention and all other aspects of solution design including those of sustainable operations.
- Analyze: Design patterns, suppliers, products - you consider their effectiveness in addressing our functional as well as quality requirements.
- Plan: During your projects you create estimates for effort as well as implementation plans, closely aligned with our project managers.
- Lead: Together with your project team, you are the catalyst that brings together the vast pool of knowledge from our domain experts.
- Share: You create the documentation and architectural views for your solution designs according to best-practice and present your work results to your stakeholders and peers.
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar relevant field of studies or completed vocational training as well as several years of relevant on-the-job experience
- Knowledge e. g. of IT infrastructure, application management, databases, cloud, network, security, IAM, monitoring or other areas and proficiency at picking up new concepts and technology at a rapid pace
- Experience in structuring, presenting and communicating your work results
- Strong ownership of your priorities , work structure and task management
- Proficiency in German and English
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours and EU remote working, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of room and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich im Bereich Corporate Functions erwartet
Dafür sorgen, dass alle Kerngeschäftsprozesse reibungslos funktionieren – dafür stehen die Corporate Functions bei Deloitte. Die Teams unterstützen die Geschäftsführung sowie Businesses gezielt in allen Geschäftsprozessen.