Manager / Senior Manager IT Relationship Management (m/w/x)
Do you want to contribute to the efforts in the Consulting Office, ensuring that our business can take care of our customers in the best possible way? Our teams support consultants strategically and operationally, e.g. in the use of resources, controlling or quality and risk management. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us as Manager / Senior Manager IT Relationship Management (m/w/x).
Locations: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover and Munich.
As a Manager / Senior Manager IT Relationship Management (m/w/x) you will be responsible for all of Consulting’s IT topics. This comprises not only Consulting IT demands for the implementation of new solutions but also smaller changes to existing solutions, up to the service ownership for third-party software to be used within Consulting.
IT Demand Portfolio Management:
Evaluate, challenge, manage and support all Consulting IT requirements to keep us always ahead of the game. Includes:
- processing change requests for running demand implementations
- reprioritization of the demand portfolio to incorporate unforeseen changes
- identification of synergies across businesses
- close cooperation with ITs’ Relationship Management and Demand Management
- Change coordination : Identify, evaluate, challenge, manage and support necessary changes for operating applications and guarantee a proper and apt implementation
- Service Portfolio Management : Understand and critically question our consultants needs for new tools, identify possible overlaps with other solutions and ensure a timely approval
- Service Owner Business : Support Consulting colleagues by providing access to tools and ways of communication based on pre-set governance rules
- Single point of contact for Consulting: Serve as the single point of contact for Consulting and as such act as a gatekeeper for all IT topics from consulting.
- Got-to-person for IT: Serve as the focal point for all topics and inquiries from IT into the Consulting organization and thus as a filter for all topics brought forward
- Excellent bachelor´s or master´s degree in business administration, economics, business administration and engineering, business informatics or informatics
- Sound project and program management skills as well as passion and interest for IT relationship and portfolio management, as well as proven experience in this field
- Comprehensive understanding of IT system landscapes and potential pitfalls when implementing new, additional solutions
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written in German/ English), driver mentality and pro-active team player
- A strong service mentality and a distinct problem-solving attitude to enable what is realistic and deny what is not worth the effort
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Gleiche Chancen für alle: Wir freuen uns über Bewerbungen von Menschen, die so vielfältig sind wie wir – unabhängig von Alter, Behinderung, ethnischer Herkunft und Nationalität, Geschlecht, Religion, sexueller Orientierung oder sozialer Herkunft. Noch Fragen? Alle Infos zu unserem Bewerbungsprozess findest du in unseren Bewerbungs-FAQs.
Vielzahl von Weiterbildungs-Programmen
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.