Senior Consultant Global Finance and Ops (m/f/x)
You make the difference. Whether in business Audit & Assurance, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal, Financial Advisory or Consulting: at Deloitte, we help our global clients continuously evolve. Discover a diverse working environment that is constantly in motion and always revolving around one central hub: you and your expertise. What impact will you make? Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as Senior Consultant Global Finance and Ops (m/f/x).
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Hannover, Walldorf, Dusseldorf and Munich.
- Lead the monthly Global Delivery Network (GDN) performance report development process based in Tableau
- Support the roll-out of enhanced GDN reporting across MFs and geographies to drive GDN performance
- Support the integration of GDN performance reporting with overall Global Consulting, Member Firm, Client & Industry financial results
- Support management reporting whenever needed (ad hoc and reoccurring)
- Support the development of ad hoc presentations/reports for the Finance Manager
- Highly proficient in Data Visualization, preferably Tableau (e.g. data connections, LOD expressions, complex interactive dashboards)
- Highly proficient in Finance & Accounting
- Very strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strong communication skills , communications with stakeholders of all levels is required
- Organizational skills
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance trough ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
We look forward to hearing from you! To apply please contact Victoria Mayweathers at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your resume and cover letter.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.