(Senior) Manager - Human Capital Organization Design (m/f/d)
In the Talent Group Strategic Change & Organization Transformation, part of our Human Capital Offering, we combine experience in the areas of organizational design, organization transformation, strategic and cultural change management, together with transversal businesses and industries understanding. We help our clients with strategic matters such as re-thinking their organizations structures to become super-responsive, agile, adaptable; driving large-scale (digital) transformation; shaping their company cultures to be future-ready. We work often in international context and with cross-functional teams, on short as well as long-term assignments. To enable our success, we use data and insights to inform better ways of working together. We are a diverse team, with multiple nationalities and a wide range of background. For our German-wide team we are looking for additional resources at (Senior) Manager level with Organization Design experience, to help us drive our fast growing business managing engagements and business development. As a senior member of our team, you will deliver organization strategy, organization design, and organization transition support for industry leading clients. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: as (Senior) Manager - Human Capital (m/f/d).
Standorte: Berlin, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hanover und Munich.
- Design scalable , innovative and diverse future-state organizational models and solutions, be it in the context of an agile or digital transformation, strategic realignments or M&A projects
- Assume management responsibility of projects in all phases of a project setting (proposal, analysis, planning, conceptualization and implementation)
- Manage the process for preparing organization design alternatives, testing them against design criteria, and aligning leadership groups around design selection and implementation
- Manage the process of identifying, assigning, and implementing decision making authority and responsibility to both individuals (decision rights) and groups (governance)
- Monitor and deliver project deliverables, including organizational assessments, advice on optimal organizational structures, project approach, realization cost, etc.
- Further develop specialized content and consulting tools for our Organization Design Offering including developing customer propositions, within specific industries or markets
- Perform the role of counselor for junior employees
- Build and coach a project team
- Build and maintain customer relationships and generating business in the market
- Min. 5 years of professional experience including responsibility for business development and project steering & delivery at a leading consulting firm or in a line / staff function related to organizational design.
- Experience in solution conceptionalization, implementation planning and support of changes in the structural and process organization
- Profound knowledge of essential concepts and methods in the context of organizational design and development, corporate management and leadership as well as in topics such as strategic human resource planning, labor and industrial constitution law or strategic management
- Leadership experience of large interdisciplinary projects
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and an affinity for data tools
- Building and maintaining customer relationships and generating business
- Mentoring the career development of team members and junior staff
- Fluency in German and English
- Willingness to travel
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.