Senior Consultant - Google Cloud Platform (m/f/x)
We enable our clients to find the right balance in the field of cloud transformation between technology, organisation and people and thus realise the maximum potential of products and services, cost reduction, scalability and sustainability of the relevant business models. We consult our clients on their individual cloud journey, from strategy to agile implementation methods.
Our teams support, design, modernise and implement cloud services and act in reliable partnership on the journey to the digital future. To be more specific, we support our clients with the implementation of their digitalisation strategies with current areas of focus such as connected car, IoT, Industry 4.0, digitalisation, automation as well as streaming analytics and cognitive computing.
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover and Munich.
- You consult our clients in transformation and digitalisation projects and design sustainable and innovative cloud solutions in our diverse GCP cloud projects with them
- Your tasks range from analysis and planning up to the realisation of your creative ideas on the basis of the professional and technical requirements and implementation of cloud native GCP technologies
- Realisation of flexible cloud architectures in agile teams in compliance with clean code and good software crafting, suitable refactoring measures and continuous improvement of the build and test infrastructure
- Development of best practices for testability, maintainability and scalability to support an open team culture
- You prepare client meetings and lead workshops or expert panels
- Advice and active technical support of internal teams as well as clients with the assessment of technologies to be used
- Participation in the Community, e.g. by actively taking part in conferences or meetups
- Successfully completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in (business) informatics, industrial engineering, mathematics or physics and/or equivalent training
- At least 3 years professional experience in GCP cloud
- Good knowledge of cloud-native technologies (such as Cloud Functions, GKE) and of agile methodologies (such as Scrum) as well as development tools (such as Git)
- Very good knowledge of design and architectural patterns as well as SQL and technical understanding of the programming languages (e.g. Java, Python, etc.)
- Extensive experience with implementing cloud infrastructure solutions (especially PaaS & IaaS with Cloud Foundation Toolkit or Terraform) as well as certifications in the field of Azure (e.g. Cloud Developer, Cloud DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect)
- Practical knowledge of and experience with continuous integration and deployment (e.g. git, Cloud Build, SonarQube, etc.), with using Cloud Shell as well as cloud deployment models at an enterprise level (especially public, private, hybrid)
- Mobility, willingness to travel and very good German and English skills
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
You are interested? We look forward to seeing you!
Please submit your application to the Deloitte Recruiting-Team.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.