Senior Product Manager (m/f/x) Garage
Do you want to support Consulting – Innovation & Ventures by helping clients define, validate, and realize new business models? Our team develops innovative strategies, new digital business models and sustainable ventures.
Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us: as Senior Product Manager (m/f/x)
Locations: Berlin, Hamburg and Munich
As a Senior Product Manager , you will bring best practices to design and build innovative, successful and sustainable new products with and for our corporate clients, as well as build up and mentor a growing product practice in the Deloitte Garage.
- New markets: Lead teams to identify new markets and business opportunities for our clients, and develop business plans, competitor analyses and financial business cases for new digital ventures and businesses.
- Development : Drive the development of top management documents and deliverables to synthesize results; develop and lead client workshops and top-management level meetings.
- New Products: Turn concepts into reality by bringing new products to market or scaling the business; take on interim management responsibilities in new ventures and prepare the venture for a sustainable transfer
- Accounts and clients: Create new business for Deloitte Innovation and Ventures through new accounts, the development of lasting client relationships and the expansion of existing ones; and create thought leadership and points of views within your subject matter.
- Leadership: Develop the Deloitte Innovation and Ventures team through coaching, training, and mentorship; and take leadership to develop the Talent Group across internal initiatives such as recruiting and training
- Lead the product journey: You will define and lead the product vision, strategy and roadmap as an interim CPO in our clients’ corporate startups, working closely with client stakeholders and tech leads
- Product innovation: You will plan and execute market and user research strategy to gather and integrate customer insights into the product development to optimize the user experience and develop new product propositions
- Effective communication: You will communicate product strategy, key milestones and progress to internal and external stakeholders and lead cross-functional product/ tech teams to ensure common understanding of product focus and timelines
- Implement product best practices: You will set up the structures, processes and organization to create great products, and support the build-up of client capabilities to successfully transfer ownership to the new team
- Lead and mentor the product team: You will build and coach the product team to run at the problem in the right way, using the right discovery techniques and tools, ensuring our product team can deliver with high quality & efficiency
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.