(Senior) Solution Engineer - Supply Chain & Network Operations (m/f/x)
Is it possible to enjoy the interesting and challenging Supply Chain CONSUTLING work WITHOUT being exposed to the TRAVELING lifestyle of a consultant?
Seems Not POSSIBLE! – Yes it is:
Be part of the newly created Supply Chain Technology Center. We support our clients in BioPharma, Consumer Goods, Chemical and Automotive in customizing, maintaining, and operating their individual Supply Chain Planning Platforms.
Working with our clients to develop and implement leading solutions to supply the globalized world, having the opportunity to learn customizing leading edge Supply Chain Planning platforms to meet our clients’ specific requirements and having multiple opportunities to develop your career, allows you to kickstart in Supply chain Planning. Secure our joint success and make the difference with us: as (Senior) Solution Engineer Supply Chain & Network Operations (m/f/x).
- As a Technology Consultant, you work together with the consulting teams, you collect and formulate the business requirements and translate the functional requirements into technical solutions. You validate these solutions with the different stakeholders, and you implement and test the developments.
- Depending on your level of expertise , you design customized algorithms by using our macro programming language, set up databases and configure the software.
- You support standardization of applications and create consistent and easily maintainable supply chain applications .
- You will become an expert in platforms as OMP, Kinaxis, o9, Logility, BlueYonder/JDA, Anaplan...
- Your challenge is to collect and formulate the business requirements and translate the functional requirements into technical solutions . You validate these solutions with the different stakeholders, and you implement and test the developments.
- Finally, you document the tools , and train and support your colleagues in the usage of the solution.
- You provide technical insight and support to our clients and consultants.
- You are well-organized and like to develop and work within a standardized framework
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or a degree in sight) in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, ICT or similar
- You have a strong affinity with IT and/or OT .
- We welcome experience with relational databases (e.g., Oracle, SQL ).
- You have an excellent command of English and German and enjoy working in a global customer driven environment.
- You are creative and eager to learn , and you can in a strong team
- Exciting tasks in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues, who are already keen for your input
- Good general conditions with attractive salary and many additional benefits, e. g. company smartphone, bicycle leasing and corporate benefits
- Work-life balance with mobile working, part-time hours, EU remote working, sabbaticals, employee events, well-being offers such as health days, partnerships with fitness providers, and our family service that supports you with challenges in your personal life
- Excellent further education in online and offline seminars and during professional qualification programs
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
Start date: Jobs are often filled multiple times at different locations and you have the flexibility to start any month - unless stated in the job description, there is no application deadline.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.
Was dich in der Beratung erwartet
Im Consulting bei Deloitte erwartet dich ein breites Spektrum an Tätigkeiten und Projekten in den Bereichen Strategy, Analytics, M&A, Core Industry Operations, Customer & Marketing, Human Capital und Enterprise Performance.