Junior Consultant for Insurance Business Solution (m/f/x) - Kick-start your career now
The future of insurance finance begins now, and you can be part of the journey making the finance function the proactive and mutually valued partner of management and business divisions. The insurance industry is rapidly changing due to an increasing complexity and the need for value-focused business and decision-relevant insights paving the way to the next generation of finance services and products.
You are passionate about next generation technologies and you are especially interested in insurance finance? Are you looking for new challenges and want to shape digital change? You have already completed your bachelor’s or master’s or are about to complete it? Become an expert of finance and finance technology for the insurance industry via our exciting DiveIn program:
In about two months of group training, you will get to know financial, actuarial, insurance, and technology basics in (virtual) classroom sessions as well as practical experience by hands-on training on our projects. After you have successfully completed the DiveIn program, thrilling international projects are already waiting for your newly gained expertise!
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Hannover, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf and Munich.
- Become an expert: the DiveIn program is a group training specifically designed for new joiners to attain a deep knowledge in insurance business, insurance architecture, state-of-the-art technologies (focus on SAP FPSL, PaPM), and project skills
- Become a bridge builder: jump into one of many project opportunities to gain practical experience as a business analyst or consultant building bridges between business and technology departments
- Shape the change: drive the innovation of services, products, and solutions together with our technology, accounting, and actuarial teams
- Make an impact that matters: design and build the insurance processes and architecture of tomorrow’s innovative sustainable finance organization
- Join Deloitte’s global network: become part of a multidisciplinary team in a modern and agile working environment around the globe
- You successfully completed or are about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s program with focus on economics, finance, insurance, computer science, natural sciences, engineering, or geology
- You are passionate about complex topics and solving problems pragmatically and solution oriented
- You want to strengthen our team of new joiners with your collaborative and communicative skills, and you strive for further professional and personal development
- Your goal is to further develop your technology skills and your business knowledge in the insurance industry as a qualified business technology consultant
- First hands-on experience in the field of consultancy, technology or insurance are an advantage
- You are fluent in German and English, written and spoken
Apply for a career start on March 1st, 2023.
In addition to a pleasant, collegial atmosphere, we offer you a promising and international working environment. We have flat hierarchies and an open door atmosphere. Another plus point: Thanks to a large number of education programs, we take you one big step forward in your professional and personal development.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.