(Senior) Consultant Organization Design & Change Management HR (m/f/x)
Do you want to help clients design their organization and transformation of their working world in Consulting – Organization Transformation? Our team comes up with the right initiatives and puts them in place. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as a (Senior) Consultant Organization Design & Change Management (m/f/x).
Standorte: Berlin, Frankfurt (Main), Hamburg, Stuttgart, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hanover und Munich.
As a (Senior) Consultant Organization Design & Change Management, you will support the acquisition of new customer projects, work closely with the client to apply state-of-the-art change methods and find custom solutions.
- Team work : Mobilize and engage executives and employees, design change campaigns, support the change effort, and create communication materials.
- Human capital: Apply change methods such as people analytics, design thinking, behavioral change, and agile project management.
- Content support: Help create proposals for our customers and take responsibility for defined work packages.
- Full engagement: Work with our market offering teams to improve our services with the goal of keeping them at best-in-class level.
- Tailored solutions: Work closely with colleagues across the Human Capital practice to meet our clients’ specific needs.
- Excellent university transcript and relevant professional experience, plus analysis and interpretation skills
- Comfortable with innovative change tools/methodologies, e.g. visualization techniques, personas, design thinking and agile change management
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and a clear team spirit, flexible thinking, and willingness to travel
- In-depth knowledge of project management as well as customer management paired with strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Fluent English and German
- Exciting tasks in an innovative environment with highly motivated colleagues, who are already keen for your input
- Good general conditions with attractive salary and many additional benefits, e.g. company smartphone, bicycle leasing and corporate benefits
- Work-life balance with mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, employee events, well-being offers such as health days, partnerships with fitness providers, and our family service that supports you with challenges in your personal life
- Excellent further education in online and offline seminars and during professional qualification programs, for example pro-bono consulting or workshops.
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks.
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.