(Senior) Developer - Full Stack (m/f/x)
Do you want to support the Consulting – Products & Assets Team in combining Human Intelligence (us) and Artificial Intelligence (software)? At Deloitte Products we develop and run several innovative commercial software products which are used by clients all over the world. Ensure our joint success and make the difference with us as (Senior) Developer (m/f/x).
Locations: Hamburg, Berlin und Düsseldorf.
As a (Senior) Developer you are going to contribute to the further development and success of one of Deloitte's software products, named "compass". Compass is designed and developed to change the way corporations manage their software license assets (from vendors like Microsoft or SAP) in order to stay compliant and make meaningful, data-driven investment decisions
- Write, test, and deploy code as part of an agile (SCRUM) & highly motivated team, in our offices with a flexible remote work portion.
- Review code of other developers with regards to functionality, efficiency, testability, etc. and provide feedback as well as coaching to ensure high quality.
- Find, triage, and fix problems with the software.
- Analyze technical feasibility of new features and discuss possible solution approaches in the team.
- Contribute to the documentation of code, methods, or best practices.
- Share knowledge in and across teams by giving talks, contributions to our inner source community, etc.
- Successfully completed master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent programming skills in at least one modern programming language, such as Python, C++, or Java
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices & tools (e.g. Git, Atlassian Bitbucket, JIRA, Google Cloud Build) for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build control, and testing
- Experience in modelling optimization problems, the development of software, data structures and algorithms in a professional environment (3 years or more) as well as first experience in providing technical leadership
- Enjoy working in an agile organized team (SCRUM)
- Highly motivated and excellent ability to work in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication (English is a must, German a plus)
- Best-in-class ongoing education at Deloitte University (starting at manager level) and through individual qualification programs and training sessions
- Extensive professional development opportunities with structured career planning, inclusive leadership, secondment programs, project-based job rotation, and support for societal engagement and corporate volunteering
- Work-family balance with a family advice service, mobile working, part-time hours, sabbaticals, support for family caregivers, counseling for parental leave, and much more
- A focus on health and fitness with regular health-themed days, partnerships with fitness providers, and support for sporting and team events
- Attractive employer benefits including bicycle and car leasing, flexible working models (such as trust-based working hours), and a company smartphone for private use
- Plenty of scope for creativity and active promotion of an inclusive corporate culture – for instance through our ALL IN global diversity and inclusion initiative as well as local employee networks
Are you ready? Make a difference with us!
Our recruiting team looks forward to receiving your application documents (CV as well as general qualification for university entrance, university and work references) via our online form. No cover letter is required.
Equal opportunities for all: We look forward to receiving applications from people who are as diverse as we are – irrespective of age, disability, ethnic origin and nationality, gender, religion, sexual identity or social background. Any questions? You can find all the information you need about our application process in our application FAQs.
international working environment
variety of education & development programmes
collegial working atmosphere
Gemeinsam zum Ziel
Wir suchen engagierte Fachleute mit Leidenschaft für ihren Beruf und dem Ehrgeiz, sich weiterzuentwickeln. Mithilfe der folgenden Schritte versuchen wir, so viel wie möglich über dich und deine Kenntnisse und Fähigkeiten herauszufinden. Der Personalverantwortliche wird dich durch diesen Prozess leiten.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Bewerbung. Bei Deloitte heißen wir jede:n willkommen, der Qualität und Ehrgeiz mitbringt.